How Do I Find a Research Article? - Part 3

Hello everyone...

Welcome back to my little blog :-)

In this post, I want to tell you how do I find a research article and how hard to find it.

Okay, let's start!


In my experience, first of all, I find it difficult to distinguish between research article and journal article because it's almost similar, so I am a little confused.  


Hasil gambar untuk meme confused

I think the article is like information article on the websites. Then, I asked my friend, and she told me if I wanted to find a research article, please visit journals.sagepub.com and after that I Iooked for it with the topic that I like.
Hasil gambar untuk sage journal

But it does not just finish, I have to choose the latest research article and with articles that I understand easily. So, I'm not hard to review it. When I have found a research article on a topic that I like, it cannot even be downloaded because on the website is locked and I have to find another one.  *lol*

Hasil gambar untuk emote
Finally, I found a research article that was unlocked to a topic I liked after sorting and choosing on the website. *yay* and the Research Article is "Shadowing: Who benefits and how? Uncovering a boom EFL teaching technique for listening comprehension" by Yo Hamada. If you want to see the review, please click my previous post in Part 1 and Part 2 :-P

Hasil gambar untuk emote
That's all my difficulties in finding a research article, hope you do not experience something like me. :D


Thank you for reading!

See you in my next post ;)

Komentar

Postingan Populer