MY EXPERIENCE IN YOGYAKARTA (MALIOBORO STREET)

Hello everyone….

 Such a long day that I have not written in my little blog, I really miss it. I do not have time to write on the blog, because bustle when in the campus that is full of the task and finished the final exam. Now I already holiday, yeay! Happy holiday guys and welcome to the new semester!

 Okay, on this post I will share my experience in Yogyakarta. Certainly already many really the people who posted on the blog about they experience when in Yogyakarta. But it's okay, I want to share my experience in there according to my version. Because this is to be experienced will never forget.

 In fact, I go to Yogyakarta to complete my task, my lecturer give a task to me and my friends to speak and make interviews with tourists. Oh yeah, previous I will divide this story to be three-part because will quite long. So, for know my story, you can complete it read in other posts. Okay directly it, I will tell my trip when the visit to Yogyakarta.

 First, me and my friends order the train ticket in Senen Station, Jakarta. even though I stay in Karawang. Why? Because, the ticket is very cheap! only Rp. 75,000. Finished arrived to Senen Station, then go to Lempuyangan Station, Yogyakarta. This trip spend the time about 10 hours, Tired? Yes it is, but will be paid off really if you already to in Yogyakarta :) 


 So, I leave past in Station Cikampek around 5 a.m, while my friends in different station. Later we get together in Station Senen. Understand?  I arrived in Station Lempuyangan at 8 p.m, I already photo the station, like this:

 After arrived in Lempuyangan Station, me and my friends hurried to leave to homestay, To go there we use GrabCar. Fyi, we stay overnight on " 105 Homestay " cost lodging cheap enough that is Rp. 70,000-80,000 for each person.

This homestay located in Sosrowijayan Street, I do not take a picture about condition 105 homestay, but this is  view from balcony homestay .


  In this area many many kinds of lodgings, there are hotels, hostels, and homestay .Oh yeah this homestay really near with Malioboro market, so you just walking to go there , then easy too if want the look for foods. I each day like it take a walk in Malioboro Street :D              

 In the night, me and my friends looking for dinner, we also intend to try " gudeg ". because not yet complete if to Yogyakarta yet eat that. This is one of the photo in gudeg stall, there is many of versions, but I choose the cheapest version that is 1 "Nasi Gudeg" is Rp 10, 000.  

This is one from Gudeg Stall 

The appearance of "Nasi Gudeg"


              We eat it below coated with carpet, keep going coated with banana leaf, its container eat it too as use bamboo it feels traditional really anyway. Oh yeah the gudeg is delicious! Before that, I think gudeg that not good, apparently delicious! But I do not try "Nasi Gudeg" in another place, the problem right each stall have different taste, right?. After that, we take a walk again to the square of Yogyakarta, there the words of "MALIOBORO "

and then this is my picture in "Malioboro Street"


 Market Malioboro is crowded when in the night. Although crowded, people here very orderly in the highway or when transact. Also, this market is clean, maybe because of that tourism area, its success very guarded. Usually, I hate to go to the market, because identical with smelly, hot, and stuffy. But, it is not in Malioboro, anyway the atmosphere is calm down. In here many of people that sells various souvenirs, like snacks typical of Yogyakarta, bags, etc.

 Okay, I think that's all, I will continued again later and share my experience when visited Borobudur Temple and Prambanan Temple. See you in my next post :-)

Komentar